Thursday, August 23, 2012

BACK TO SCHOOL FLING!

It's back to school time! Let's have a little fun, shall we?

I know that spring cleaning is the thing to do, but can we do a little now? Oh yes..I think so! Let's do some de-cluttering!

Here is my challenge to you. Let's go into each room of our house and grab up ten....yes TEN items that we don't need. Ten items. In EACH room. Bathrooms too! Get a big bag and just chuck them in. Don't over think don't hesitate just grab items you know you'll  not use, never used, are just collecting dust...and pitch them into the bag! We can sort them out later into "trash" or "donate" piles. Spend less than 5 minutes in each room. This is NOT the time to plan or ponder, this is the time to make de-clutter, to detach ourselves from material things and to bring some order to our chaos. Who is with me on this?

Let me know what all you got rid of and I'll show you mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment